The Edwards & Hinckesman’s Foundation is a local Trust dating back to June 1915, supporting children of the parish of Neen Savage in their education or preparation for the workplace.
Applications for financial assistance will be considered from:
• anyone under the age of 25 who is a resident of the Parish (or who has a parent or guardian who is resident in the Parish)
• who can demonstrate a need for financial assistance to attend any University, College of Music or Further Education (including professional or technical institutes) or Secondary School, in order to promote their education or prepare for work, including apprenticeships. Such need can be established by reference to the cost of clothing, outfits, tools, instruments, books, travel (whether in this country or abroad) or tuition fees.
• submit an application form (available via one of the links below or on request from the Clerk, Charles Whitworth, at email@example.com, or via mobile 07817 929994);
• arrange for a supporting email from a senior teacher, head of year, tutor, Head Teacher or Principal who knows the applicant well and who can say that the applicant’s current performance and character is deserving of further support and financial assistance for the upcoming year. This should be sent directly to the Clerk at the above email address.
Both must be received by the Clerk by August 1st.
• Applicants will be asked to attend a short interview, preferably in person, at the very end of August or in early September at the Parish Hall
An application form may be downloaded here:
Families or parishioners wanting to support the Foundation by either a one-off donation or by regular giving should contact the Clerk using the contact details above. The Foundation is registered with HMRC and can therefore make every donation go 25% further by reclaiming Gift Aid.
For more information contact the clerk – Charles Whitworth
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07817 929994